[rt-users] Default Search fields?

Tony Bowden rt at tmtm.com
Tue Sep 21 03:49:22 EDT 2004

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 05:27:17PM -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> >change the default columns (e.g. from the Quick Search) to DWIW.
> Answered on the list in the past 3-4 days. You'll want to look at the
> config file.

I've checked again, and I still can't find this. There was a post by Bob
Goldstein that didn't seem to get an answer, but that's all I can see.

I've had a look in the Config, and found the part where it sets up the
DefaultSearchResultFormat, but I can't tell from that how to include a
custom field (it's a global ones, so there should be no per-queue
problems).

I'm also curious as to why a lot of these things are in a config file,
rather than accessible via the web interface. Is this is a policy
decision, or just something that no-one has gotten around to doing yet?

Tony