[rt-users] Re: "weak references are not implemented"

Chris Knipe savage at savage.za.org
Wed Sep 29 07:34:23 EDT 2004

> You also may read this for more info:
> http://mathforum.org/epigone/modperl/sterdgloxful

Ok, this was very useful...  Thanks Ruslan,

Brian just confirmed to me as well, hes problem was related to duplicate /
old versions of modules laying arround.  I just cleared up my old modules
and discovered that mod_perl was linking to a old / broken version of
Digest::MD5.  I'm in the process of fixing.

This should definately be related to FreeBSD only?? Seeing that it does have
a tendency to leave old perl stuff laying arround your entire system after
upgrades....  There was also a old mod_perl in /usr/lib and I think apache
was using that instead of the new compiled one in /usr/local/lib.

I should be OK from here on...  Thanks again everyone,

--
Chris.