[rt-users] Problems installing RT on mandrake solved. Logos not working though.

Christopher Welsh cpwe at deakin.edu.au
Thu Sep 30 08:43:15 EDT 2004

Thanks Ruslan. Simple it the best. I dropped the fastcgiwrapper suexec
for now, but also discovered the "make testdeps" did not check for
Fast.pm so I had to install the perl-CGI-fast (Mandrake Linux 10)
package too.

Another Question any idea why the Logos in the NoAuth/images/ directory
would not be showing up (like rt.jpg on loging page)?
The real path for my images is:/opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images

Here are my settings

httpd.conf
Alias /NoAuth/images/ /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images/

The RT_SiteConfig.pm file:

Set($WebPath , "");

# This is the Scheme, server and port for constructing urls to webrt
# $WebBaseURL doesn't need a trailing /

##Set($WebBaseURL , "http://RT::WebBaseURL.not.configured:80");
Set($WebBaseURL , "http://helpdesk.staff:80");

Set($WebURL , $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/");

# $WebImagesURL points to the base URL where RT can find its images.

Set($WebImagesURL , $WebURL . "/NoAuth/images/");

# $RTLogoURL points to the URL of the RT logo displayed in the web UI

Set($LogoURL , $WebImagesURL . "rt.jpg");

# WebNoAuthRegex - What portion of RT's URLspace should not require
# authentication.
Set($WebNoAuthRegex, qr!^(?:/+NoAuth/|
                            /+REST/\d+\.\d+/NoAuth/)!x );

Thanks,
Chris Welsh

ps. Sorry about the empty message bodies earlier this week, Our school
upgraded their mail server. :-(

If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the email message and any attachments from your system.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by mistransmission.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of St Joseph's College, Geelong +61 3 5226-8100.
Whilst we use software to detect viruses we exclude all liability for the presence of any virus or alike in any email message or attachments.