[rt-users] create tickets with multiline text field using the cli!

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Tue Apr 5 05:16:06 EDT 2005

Okay the cli don't work. I have no more idea. I tried
the -i option but it don't change anything. I tried base64 encoding.
I tried to add the line.

Sorry! but I think it is impossible to create a text field with more
then one line, when you create a ticket. I also looked at the source
of the client and the REST stuff but I don't see the lines where
the stuff is actually parsed.

regards

sven