[rt-users] RT vs ........

steve Rieger steve at n2sw.com
Tue Apr 5 13:10:34 EDT 2005

once the AT addon is out i will attempt to go about this in a different
way.

as stated previously i am working on a front end for rt, and i expect
to have it in beta by may 15 (yup i am a bit slow) once its out there
and AT is released i am planing on adding the ability for users to add
their own hardware to the AT tables.

in my opinion it would be pretty easy to add a snmp to mysql script for
auto collection of hardware stats, but that also means that you will
need a large amount of MIB's as cisco and hp hardware have diferent
oid's for its devices.

i use netdisco for network d