[rt-users] Very slow query in RT 3.4.1

Marc Prud'hommeaux marc at solarmetric.com
Tue Apr 5 16:34:21 EDT 2005

Well, even if I did reduce the amount of spam, that wouldn't help the
problem at hand, since the 200K+ spam users would still remain in the
Users, Groups, and Principles tables in the database. To my knowledge,
it is still impermissible to delete users and groups, correct?

On Apr 5, 2005, at 1:17 PM, rt-users-request at lists.bestpractical.com

--
Marc Prud'hommeaux
SolarMetric Inc.