[rt-users] How to suppress copy of requestor reply going back to requestor?

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Wed Apr 6 04:47:19 EDT 2005

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:09:06 +0200
Lars Eilebrecht <lars at eilebrecht.net> wrote:

> According to Russell:
>
> What I'm trying to configure is this:
>
>  - on correspond from requestor -> notify ticket owner
>  - on correspond from owner (or other admin) -> notify ticket
>  owner and requestor

I don't believe the existing scrip handling allows this. Before
sending an email, it checks whether the recipient and the actor
are the same, and if so, drops the email unless $NotifyActor was
set.

You'd need to hack the code to check whether the actor is
also the owner, and if so, don't drop the email. I did this in
the distant past, but no longer have the code to hand. Note: It's
been some time since I've look at RT's internals, this may all be
wrong these days.

-fr.

--
Feargal Reilly, Chief Techie, FBI.