[rt-users] Time Based Query

Thomas Earl tearl at cacdhh.org
Wed Apr 6 12:04:34 EDT 2005

Greetings to all,

Maybe I'm having a rough day, but I can't seem to get a handle on a time
based query.

My statement ...

 Status = 'new'  AND Created < '-1 days ago'  AND Created > '-3 days
ago'

... shows me all the tickets new created between a day and 3 days ago.
If I change the days to hours, I think I should get all the tickets that
are new between 1 hour and 3 hours ago, but I get nothing.

What am I doing wrong here? Is there some documentation some place that
explains this really well. I checked the wiki and its not real clear
either.

Thanks,

Tom