[rt-users] Reporting tools

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Thu Apr 7 16:27:16 EDT 2005

John Stoffel wrote:

>Drew> If your are getting problems with the graphs showing as broken
>Drew> images, I too ran across this.  I think a downgrade on GD::Graph
>Drew> may fix this, although I never went back to check this.  Check
>Drew> the date that statistics was built and get a version of
>Drew> GD::Graph from that time period to check this out.
>
>I'm using version 1.43 of GD::Graph, which one are you using?
>
>    perl -e 'use GD::Graph; print "v: $GD::Graph::VERSION\n";'
>    v: 1.43

I got this to work on my test box using 1.43.  The problem now is that I
can't duplicate that success anywhere else.  What I ended up doing was
(many times) removing the GD, GD::Graph, and GD::TextUtil modules and
recompiling them from scratch.

The other thing I found at one point is that there were 2 version of
libgd installed.  One was in /usr/lib and the other (which I built by
hand) was in /usr/local/lib.  I did at one point remove libgd from
/usr/lib, but I'm pretty sure it still wasn't working at that point.

I'll keep fiddling with this for a little while longer.

DB

--
Drew Barnes
Applications Analyst