[rt-users] RT 2 ACL question

Grant Miller grantmiller1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:55:44 EDT 2005

I'm running RT 2.0.14 with MySQL 3.23.55, Apache 1.3.27 and Perl 5.8.0
on OS X 10.2.4

In the Global ACL's for groups (Configuration -> Global -> Group
Rights), I have "ShowTicket" and  "ReplyToTicket" turned on for the
pseudogroup Everyone.

I would really like to turn off these settings so I can setup queues
that are "private". (nobody can look into that queue and the tickets
in that queue unless they're a member of the group that explicity has
access)

I'm unsure what affect this will have to RT beyond not allowing anyone
to look at any ticket (or reply to any ticket) even though they're not
a member of the group that has access to that queue.

--

- Grant Miller <grantmiller1 at gmail dot com>