[rt-users] Including Attachment on owner change?

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Wed Apr 20 09:50:30 EDT 2005

Ruslan Zakirov <Ruslan.Zakirov at miet.ru> wrote on 04/19/2005 11:48:24 AM:

> "OwnerChange" transaction have no attachments.
> Similar question is described in FAQ: http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?FAQ

> Q: The 'resolve' Transaction
> <http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?Transaction> has no content

> Also may be
> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?AddAttachmentLinksToMail can
> help you.

Thanks Ruslan, but this still doesn't meet our needs. The people to whom we
assign tickets are outside of our organization and everything is
email-based. (Link to attachment doesn't help.)

I need to get the attachment to the Owner on owner change, in the email
they get letting them know they have been assigned a ticket. Has anyone
else done this?

Thanks.

joe