[rt-users] Help with webrt for Windows

Scott Ehrlich srehrlich at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 22:00:47 EDT 2005

I successfully installed the Windows version on XP Pro running Service
Pack 2.    WebRT's root user logs in fine and can do anything.   But
when I created a couple accounts with full rights (both permission
boxes checked), then logged in as either of those other accounts, I
get permission errors when trying to do anything, like create a ticket
or to-do,  etc.    Queues are not listed next to the New (or is it
Create?)  Ticket button under the newly created accounts, but they
work fine under root.

I have restarted the Request Ticket/Apache2 service and rebooted.
Still no luck.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Scott