[rt-users] Queue members dont get notice of newly created tickets

Brett George bgeorge at deqx.com
Fri Apr 22 15:49:14 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm having trouble configuring request tracker so that queue members get an
email of a newly created ticket. Emails are working because I can send an
email to RT and the sender gets the autocreated "new ticket" email.
Unfortunately, the group watching the queue dont get any emails.

Here's the things that I've checked so far. Let me know if you see a problem
or think that i've missed something:

- I am a member of the "support team" group with a valid email address
- The "support team" group are listed as watches on the queue
- I dont have any queue rights setup, only in global rights
- In global rights, "everyone" has "create ticket" and "reply to ticket"
rights
- In global rights, "Support team" has the following rights.
 CommentOnTicket
 CreateTicket
 DelegateRights
 DeleteTicket