[rt-users] Including Attachment on owner change?

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Mon Apr 25 10:23:49 EDT 2005

> AFAIU ticket owners have no access to WebUI and you want send(forward)
> them history of the ticket with all attachments.

You are exactly right, Ruslan.

> AFAIK nobody have published solution(action) that sends _full_ history
> to user.

So it seems that my only solution would be to create a custom template and
scrip that would email only the owner and only if an attachment was
included. We can live with a duplicate email to the owner vs manual
intervention to get them the attachment.

Any help would be appreciated.

joe