[rt-users] Saving Searches

Dave Edwards dle at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 27 12:35:09 EDT 2005

* Stephen Turner [2005-04-27T11:54-0400]:
> At Wednesday 4/27/2005 11:27 AM, Marino, Frank wrote:
> >We are running RT 3.4.1 and having an issue with privileged users saving
> >searches.
> >
> >We have granted the group "Privileged Users" the following rights:
> >
> >CreateSavedSearch
> >EditSavedSearches
> >LoadSavedSearch
> >ShowSavedSearches
> >
> >However, when a user tries to save a search (My saved searches), they get
> >the following error:
> >
> >"Can't find a saved search to work with"
>
> This may or may not help - I have a vague memory that I had to also grant
> ModifySelf to allow users to work with saved searches.

I have the same problem that Frank had.  I've granted rights to
SavedSearch wherever I can find it, but still priv. users still could
not even see that block on Build.html.  Unlike Frank, my adding
ModifySelf globally did not help.  Are there any other ideas?

Dave.
--
Dave Edwards <dle&sympatico,ca>
Freelance and Technical Writer,