[rt-users] Re: Let everybody see all tickets

Jan-Frode Myklebust Jan-Frode.Myklebust at bccs.uib.no
Fri Apr 29 09:08:35 EDT 2005

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 05:13:29PM -0400, seph wrote:

> I'm not sure what problem you're trying to solve, so I'm not sure how
> people usually solve it... Can you describe your application a bit more?

We use RT for support for the HPC-community in Norway. Users and
support-staff are distributed across the universities. User-accounts
are auto-created upon first ticket submission.

Since this is a quite open crowd, we would like all our users to see
all tickets and probably also be able to search trough old tickets.
This is how it worked in our previous ticket system (wreq), and I
would imagine it's a common wayof running the support for a small
community.

  -jf