[rt-users] Perl upgrade Broke my RT!

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Aug 2 10:52:35 EDT 2005

I went through the modules that were installed as part of "relaydelay"
(which resulted in the Apache->RT break) to downgrade them, but,
honestly, I don't even know where to start.  I tried the older versions
of DBI and Apache::DBI with no luck.

Ah, well.  At least the standalone_httpd is working well. :)

-Rich