[rt-users] RegEx in search window

Vicki Stanfield vicki at progeny.com
Fri Aug 5 10:25:24 EDT 2005

I was looking for some spam mails that made their way into RT. I tried
using the search window on the main page (RT At A Glance) but couldn't
find the mails in question. I tried the same search in the query
builder, and the mails were found. The phrase that I was searching was
"dr at gs". I tried escaping and not escaping the @ in both places.
Escaping it worked in the query builder but not in the main search
window. Is there some documentation of the differences between these two
search methods? I am using RT 3.4.1 btw.

Thanks,

Vicki