[rt-users] Cannot access the LDAP attributes defined in RT_SiteConfig.pm

Ahalya_Nathan at mudnebr.com Ahalya_Nathan at mudnebr.com
Tue Aug 9 13:27:21 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I am trying to make the LDAP Overlay to work in RT. For this, I have
defined the following LDAP parameters in the RT_SiteConfig.pm program. I
tried printing their values from the "autohandler"  program.  I couldn't
get the value of '1' for $LDAPExternalAuth and $LDAPExternalAuto. Could
someone tell me what i am doing wrong.

$LDAPExternalAuth = 1;          # will enable LDAP-Auth
$LDAPInternalAuthRequired = 1;  # will require internal password
                                # in preference to LDAP-Auth
$LDAPExternalAuto = 1;          # will create accounts "on the fly"

Regards,
Ahalya Nathan
Senior Programmer / Analyst
Information Technology, Metropolitan Utilities District
(402) 449-8218 phone
(402) 449-8131 fax
ahalya_nathan at mudnebr.com