[rt-users] standalone_httpd

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Wed Aug 10 10:33:53 EDT 2005

Similar to what Todd said, the benefits would be an easier solution to
get things up and running.

I've started reading up on some of the docs regarding
HTTP::Server::Simple, Net::Server, Net::Server::PreFork, and
HTTP::Server::Simple::Mason, specifically looking at the functionality
of using a Net::Server based TCP server (that you referenced).  I'm not
sure if I have a full grasp on the HTTP::Server::Simple API for defining
"net_server", though..

-Rich