[rt-users] Re: (Where's pod2test?) RE: [Rt-announce] RT 3.4.3 now available

David Glasser glasser at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 11 15:13:13 EDT 2005

On Aug 11, 2005, at 2:00 PM, Kelly F. Hickel wrote:

> Trying to install this version, make fixdeps can't install the
> mechanize
> stuff, apparently because my Fedora Core 4 machine doesn't have
> pod2test
> installed.  I've goggled and rpmfind'd, but can't figure out where to
> get this from.

pod2test comes from Test::Inline (yeah, this isn't very intuitive).
So you could install Test::Inline.

Watch out, though -- sometime in the past month or so a "2.0"-branch
Test::Inline was released which entirely breaks the old API -- for
example, the program is called inline2test.  I guess you should
download and install Test::Inline 0.16.

(Also, please don't send mail to rt-announce unless you're Jesse!)

--dave
   Code Monkey, Best Practical Solutions
David Glasser | glasser at bestpractical.com