[rt-users] Anybody using SelectRequestor?

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Wed Aug 31 08:52:11 EDT 2005

I just wrote a response to this for BenR.  In my setup, all the users can create tickets, so have the CreateTicket right.  If yours don't, they won't show up.  You may need to tinker with the line that has the word WhoHaveRight.

In our setup, this is meant to be a way to handle users that call in, rather than send an email.  If they could send in an email and RT would create a ticket, then they should show up in the query as it is.

--

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
kfh at mqsoftware.com