[rt-users] Ticket custom fields: where are they?

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 31 15:02:51 EDT 2005

At Wednesday 8/31/2005 02:06 PM, Dave Sill wrote:
>I've set up a queue, created a couple custom fields, and added them to
>the queue as "Ticket Custom Fields"--all as root. When I view or
>create a ticket in the queue as the user who controls it, I don't see
>the custom fields anywhere. Where should they be showing up?

You probably need to set permissions on the fields. If you find the config
screen for a CF you'll see group rights & user rights links on the left.
You can assign AdminCustomField, SeeCustomField, and ModifyCustomField (at
least in v 3.4.2).

Steve