Announcing RTx::Statistics v0.1.6 (was RE: [rt-users] Re: statistics module)

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Mon Dec 5 12:40:50 EST 2005

OK, I've just updated the wiki and put the new package on the anonymous
ftp site. (see
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?RT3StatisticsPackage).

Statistics is now RTx::Statistics and comes with an installer.

Give it a try (if you feel brave, if you're less brave, wait a week or
so!).

Big NOTE:::::  You can use this version right alongside earlier
releases, so it should be fairly safe, but if I were you, I'd back up
you whole RT installation before installing this......

--

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
kfh at mqsoftware.com