[rt-users] Problems installing rt

Jim Meyer purp at acm.org
Wed Dec 7 13:22:24 EST 2005

Hello!

On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 22:59, Rekha Varghese wrote:
> I've started from scratch and now I get the following problem in the
> apache error log:
> [Wed Dec 07 08:45:39 2005] [error] Can't locate Apache2/Response.pm in
> @INC

Looks like some module or another depends on Apache2::Response and it's
not installed on your webserver. `cpan install Apache2::Response` should
probably take care of it, but be ready for more.

Perhaps running `make testdeps` or `make fixdeps` in your RT source
directory would help identify (and fix) others, but you've likely
already done that.

Cheers!

--j
--