[rt-users] RT 3.4.4 and Sendmail 8.13.4 Masquerading?

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:40:00 EST 2005

Return-Path is not equal to Reply-To field.
Reply-To you can configure from RT config (partly) and in the Templates.
See http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?Template

Return-Path is used to deliver status of the message (for example
bounces) to the sender. You can set this option with -f argument of
sendmail program, but also you have to add RT's user to the list of
trusted users, see man sendmail.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.