[rt-users] Timestamps when logging to a file

Jim Meyer purp at acm.org
Tue Dec 13 02:20:28 EST 2005

Hello!

On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 22:43, Mike Friedman wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 at 21:45 (-0800), Jim Meyer wrote:
>
> > In the log you sent, I'm assuming that localtime was 8:50-9:33a, yes? If
> > so, my test assertion is that your email-based transactions are
> > correctly timed while your web-based transactions are +8 hrs.
> >
> > True?
>
> No, all timestamps I see in the web interface are local time, which
> corresponds to my configuration in RT_SiteConfig.pm:

Sorry, to be more clear: all the timestamps you're seeing *in the
logfile* which are in localtime seem to be from email transactions; the
transactions in the log snippet you sent which gave the time as
16:50-17:33 were reflecting GMT and were not email transactions.

Make sense?

--j
--
Jim Meyer, Geek at Large                                    purp at acm.org