[rt-users] Making batch changes to ticket ownership

Paul Crossman Paul.Crossman at tvguide.com
Wed Dec 14 14:11:09 EST 2005

I've search the archives on this and came up empty on something close to
this.

I've found this
(http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?TransactionBatchStage) in the Wiki,
but I'm not quite sure it's what I want.  See below.

We've had someone leave the company recently that has a couple hundred
tickets we'd like to transfer ownership to a different user.

Is there a simple way to perform this task in batch through the web
interface or does this have to be done with SQL to the database?

SQL statements to the database would not show the ticket transfer from one
user to another, but I'm not sure if that's a concern of the users at this
point.

We're running RT 3.4.2 on MySQL 4.1.

Paul C.