[rt-users] rt acting slow and timing out upon replys

Nick Anderson nanderson at teamhpc.com
Thu Dec 15 14:36:33 EST 2005

Ive got Set($SendmailArguments,"-oi -t -ODeliveryMode=b -OErrorMode=m");
in my SiteConfig already but it still appears to wait for the emails to send
before returning to the web interface.

what is a "normal" ammount of time for the web interface to come back to the
ticket display after a reply is sent?

thanks

--
Nick Anderson