[rt-users] RTx installer and package system??

Duncan Shannon dshannon at techfluent.com
Mon Dec 19 15:05:52 EST 2005

Hi-

Im interested in installing the RTx Shredder, and I see in the wiki that
as of the most recent version "As of 12/5/2005 version 0.1.6 this
package uses the RTx installer and package system."

I looked around the wiki, searched the mailing lists for "RTx" and read
thru quite a bit of the results, but saw no definitive info on what the
RTx installer and package system was/is.

Can someone point me towards it or clarify if it doesn't exist?

Thanks
duncan