[rt-users] RTx installer and package system??

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Tue Dec 20 10:05:56 EST 2005

Yes, they are available on CPAN.  As I wrote earlier this month,
RTx::Statistics will also be on CPAN, once I have time to get it
uploaded.

I was hoping for a bit more feedback before putting it on CPAN, I think
there have been two people that let me know they're using it, one of
them is having problems, so at the moment, we're one for two, not so
great....

--

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect