[rt-users] How to set priority from email header

Jason Bachman jason at bachman.cc
Wed Dec 21 08:44:21 EST 2005

Hello all

When a new ticket is opened via an email, I would like to: 1 - set the
priority of the ticket based on the X-Priority: header of the email. 2 -
Populate a custom field with the X-Priority: header field.

I have not had much luck with searching the wiki on this one, and I am
stumped as to how to read the email header.
I also don't know much of anything about perl so if anyone has an
example scrip that is close to this, or at least reads the email
headers, I would appreciate a look at it.

Thanks,
Jason