[rt-users] CC address not being read

Mike Richardson mike at remc1.org
Wed Dec 21 14:49:23 EST 2005

When you CC, you mean on the specific message you add a CC to them,
right?  That is considered part of the 'Other' recipients, you have
to have a script for that, and they are a one time CC, they dont' get
added as a persistant CC for further messages (you have to add them
under the People section to do that).

I had the same problem last week.  ;)

--
Michael Richardson		Technical Services Manager