[rt-users] Update from 3.4.2 to 3.4.4 problems

Alex Moore asmoore at edge.net
Fri Dec 23 12:03:53 EST 2005

RT has been working fine since I did the install about six months ago.
I installed 3.4.2 with Pg.  Initially, Pg was 8.0.x with an update to
8.1.x a few weeks ago.  There are a few users and tickets.  Response
time has been fine.  Some tickets are rather long with lots of
attachments, but response time is no big problem.

This morning, I updated to 3.4.4 and the installation is no longer
usable.  It may eventually display a screen.  I am not sure.

Searching back through the mailing list, I saw some questions about Pg
query response time.  So I turned on some debugging for SQL and
restarted Pg. The log is attached.  I had to gzip it since it was over
40Kb in size.

P.S.  I just tried 3.4.5rc2 and it is better, but the screens do not
completely load.  Only the top portion is displayed soon with the
remainder of the screen taking a very long time or never.

Thanks, Alex