[rt-users] Help! Modules disappeared

Dave Kettmann dkettmann at netlogic.net
Fri Dec 30 12:45:54 EST 2005

Same problem... It doesn't seem like the problem would be in the Tabs
file, unless the options on the left are determined by that file.

Also it seems weird that if I try to go to the AssetTracker manually, it
errors out. Here is the error if I try to go to RTFM...

error:   	Can't locate object method "new" via package
"RT::FM::ArticleCollection" (perhaps you forgot to load
"RT::FM::ArticleCollection"?) at
/opt/rt3/share/html/RTFM/Elements/NewestArticles line 60.
context:
56:  	<%INIT>
57:  	my $rows = 10;
58:  	my $i;
59:  	my $MyArticles;
60:  	$MyArticles = new RT::FM::ArticleCollection
($session{'CurrentUser'});
61:  	$MyArticles->UnLimit;
62:  	$MyArticles->RowsPerPage($rows);
63:  	$MyArticles->OrderBy(FIELD => 'LastUpdated', ORDER => 'DESC');
64:
code stack:  	/opt/rt3/share/html/RTFM/Elements/NewestArticles:60
/opt/rt3/share/html/RTFM/index.html:24
/opt/rt3/share/html/autohandler:215
raw error

Hopefully this helps out?