[rt-users] Displaying tickets in all queues on the Web UI

Oluwatomisin Ilori tomisilori at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 04:01:19 EST 2005

I'm running rt 3.2.2 on redhat linux 8.0, apache 1.1.9 with mod_perl 1, perl 5.8.6 and mysql 4.1.9.
I was using rt 3.0.11 before and I was able to display all tickets in all queues at once, howeve since i installed rt 3.2.2, I discovered that i can only view tickets per Queue from the home page.Please, can anyone confirm if it's possible to get this done on the web UI in rt 3.2.2.
Thanks so much..........