[rt-users] Creating users and assigning them to a queue

Andy Harrison aharrison at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 21:57:54 EST 2005

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:20:06 -0000 (GMT),
ravin.mathoora at virtualaccess.com <ravin.mathoora at virtualaccess.com>
wrote:
> Hi, I am trying to set up customers to access rt and create their own
> tickets.
>
> I cannot get them to see/open a ticket to a specfic queue. The drop down
> list is blank when the ticket is being opened, and obviously the ticket
> cannot be opened.
>
> I have created a Queue, and I go to the 'Group rights' and give the
> following rights to the 'Requestor'
> to:

If you assign rights only to the Requestor, they will only apply if
the user is listed as the requestor for an existing ticket.

> I then give the same rights to the Unpriviledged Users,
> Still nothing...even if I give both of groups the rights at the same time?

Since you have set up the customers, they are no longer unprivileged.

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?Rights

--
Andy Harrison