[rt-users] RT 3.4 localization (probably FAQ)

Angelo Turetta aturetta+rt at bestunion.it
Thu Feb 10 15:56:25 EST 2005

Sorry to ask what must obviously be a FAQ, but I searched somewhat and
found little info (and nothing on the official FAQ :-( )

*How can one install RT (3.4 in my case) in some foreign language?*

The most promising piece of info I found is a message from Jesse, but I
don't know if it's still valid:

http://gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/devel/32687

And even if the location for the translated texts is still valid, how
could I install a given language in my server.
(BTW, once I grab the basics I'm going to complete the italian
translation, as a way to contribute back something to this impressive
project)

Thanks,
Angelo