[rt-users] auto-reject blank or subjectless messages?

Nathan J. Mehl rtusers at memory.blank.org
Mon Feb 14 11:44:57 EST 2005

Before I go hacking on rt-mailgate myself...

Is there a straightforward way to configure RT to reject email with
empty subject lines and/or empty message bodies?

Some users, it seems, can be told "don't do that" and infinite number
of times, and yet continue to send contentless "Subject: my computer
is broken" messages to our helpdesk. :-b

-n