[rt-users] 34.rc1 to 3.4 fault

John Parker johnp at fmgsupport.com
Tue Feb 15 11:58:58 EST 2005

Hi,

After running make upgrade on my system to pull in the 3.4 release I
have picked up an error which is as follows:

error:  Can't use string ("1108486462") as an ARRAY ref while "strict
refs" in use at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.5/mach/Time/HiRes.pm line 43.

context:  ...
39:  sub tv_interval {
40:  # probably could have been done in C
41:  my ($a, $b) = @_;
42:  $b = [gettimeofday()] unless defined($b);
43:  (${$b}[0] - ${$a}[0]) + ((${$b}[1] - ${$a}[1]) / 1_000_000);
44:  }
45:
46:  # Autoload methods go after =cut, and are processed by the
autosplit program.
47:

code stack:  /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.5/mach/Time/HiRes.pm:43
/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/Footer:71
/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/Login:116
/opt/rt3/local/html/autohandler:250

I can't see any obvious difference in the Footer or Login pages from the
rc1 version. A fresh install into a different directory runs OK. --
Anyone??

Regards

John

FMG Support,  FMG House, St Andrews Road, Huddersfield HD1 6NA
We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are transmitted from FMG Support to any third party.
FMG Support accept no responsibility for any damage or loss resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this e-mail or its contents.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not those of the Company unless specifically indicated to that effect.
If you have received this e-mail in error please inform us
[mailto:postmaster at fmgsupport.com] and delete it from your mailbox and/or any other storage mechanism.