[rt-users] Re: LimitWatchers to check on Queue CC:

Sytze Boonstra boonstra at planet.nl
Wed Feb 16 13:40:01 EST 2005

Hello All,

Just for those interested in the solution to my problem.:

We have configured RT to have a queue per customer. Some key people from
the customer are on the CC: list for their queue. This allows them to
follow their colleagues. Most of the time these are the project managers
of our customers implementation team. I have provided Selfservice access
to these key people. and added a new SelfService/Element
MyWatchingTickets that I copied from MyRequests.

My removing the LimitWatchers line, the user get's to see all tickets
he/she is entitled to. His/her own tickets and all the tickets in the
queue for which he/she is on the CC:  list.

Regards,

Sytze