[rt-users] after upgrade from 3.2.2 -> 3.4.0 can't see history

Tim Rosmus trosmus at nwnexus.net
Wed Feb 16 14:15:03 EST 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Tom Scholten wrote:

|# I also tried reinstalling on the testmachine (dropping db, removing old
|# dir etc. etc.) but same error and no display of ticket contents ...
|#

Try stopping and then clearing out the rt3/var/mason_data directory
and then restarting.

I had the same problem with no history right after the upgrade to
3.4.1 under FastCgi.  Reconfigured to mod_perl and the history
was back.  Then re-re-configured back to fastcgi and the history was
was now there.

All I can think of is that something was being cached from the older
version which caused the problems.   After clearing the mason_data
area, both mod_perl and fascgi instances (not running at the same
time) both look the same and has everything visable.
--
                Tim Rosmus <trosmus at nwnexus.net>
                   Postmaster / USENET / DNS