[rt-users] fetchmail: MDA returned nonzero status 127

draeger draeger sherrera at draeger.es
Thu Feb 17 10:49:01 EST 2005

Hi, everyone.

I have recently installed rt-3.4.0-test1.exe
(the Windows distribution from
http://p4.elixus.org/dist/), and everything
worked fine until I tried to use the email
gateway. When I run the rt-mailgate script,
fetchmail logs correctly into the server and
detects the pending emails, but when it tries
to read them I get the following error:

fetchmail: MDA returned nonzero status 127

I have tried looking for a solution in the list
archives, but the proposed solution of
changing the owner of the script and updating
cygwin1.dll does not work for me. I have also
tried creating the c:\cygwin\home folders, to
no avail (the .fetchmail.pid gets created in my
Windows home directory, in Documents and
Settings)

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
Silvio Sergio Herrera Gea