[rt-users] Getting AT installed.

Dave Kettmann dkettmann at netlogic.net
Thu Feb 17 15:29:32 EST 2005

I know AT is still in development.. but was wondering if anyone else came across this and found a solution. I can do the 'configure' line just fine, but in the make install process, I get this:

In order to create or update your RT database,this script needs to connect to your mysql instance on localhost as root.
Please specify that user's database password below. If the user has no database
password, just press return.

Password:
Now populating AssetTracker database schema.
Creating database schema.
Problem with statement:
 CREATE INDEX AT_Assets2 ON AT_Assets (Owner)
Key column 'Owner' doesn't exist in table at /opt/rt3/sbin//at-setup-database line 189.
make: *** [initdb] Error 255
[root at docs at0.9.1]#

If not one has come up with this problem, then I will just sit back and wait patiently, just wanted to see if I could get a 'devloper's' look at it.

Thanks,

Dave Kettmann
NetLogic
636-561-0680