[rt-users] an RT feature suggestion

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 18 10:50:44 EST 2005

At Friday 2/18/2005 10:13 AM, Michael 'Moose' Dinn wrote:

>Here's a quick and easy feature I'd love to see in RT - a custom field type of
>"URL" that displays as a clickable link. I can see it being useful in all
>sorts of areas.
>
>Anyone else think this might be useful?

This would be nice - you can kind of get this functionality by adding a
ticket link, but this doesn't tell you what the link is for or where it
goes (apart from displaying the URL). A URL CF would have a nice name and
could optionally have a "description" which could be the text that displays
for the link. I'd vote to put this on the wishlist.

Steve