[rt-users] Problems with ExtractCustomFieldValues

Atom Powers APowers at PyramidBrew.com
Fri Feb 18 18:57:20 EST 2005

I'm attempting to set the initial priority of a ticket using
ExtractCustomFieldValues.
New tickets are entered through a web form which includes this line (or
something similar):
--
--

I've installed ExtractCustomFieldValues and set up an OnCreate script with
this form:

But it doesn't seem to be doing anything. Where can I look for clues about
what's wrong?

----
Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.

Atom Powers
Systems Administrator
Pyramid Breweries Inc.
206.682.8322 x251