[rt-users] LocalTimezone problem with default queue due

Stephen Fung stephen at hknet.com
Tue Feb 22 01:45:58 EST 2005

My local timezone is Hongkong(GMT+8) and I've set it in my RT_SiteConfig.pm.

My problem is, I set the due day of a queue to 7 days and when I am
trying to create a ticket using the web GUI, the 'Due' field is set to
"CurrentTime + 7 days - 8 hours". (e.g. my local time is now Feb 22 2005
14:44, but the due day will be appeared as Mar 1 2005 06:44).

Anyone has the same problem? Anyone know how to fix it?