[rt-users] Re: Pre formated text in a new ticket

Barnacle Bob barnaclebob at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 11:48:02 EST 2005

Through modifing the css template i was able to make the font not
colapse whitespace and be monospaced but now i have run into the
problem that somewhere my lines that start with | are getting
alternating row colors which is a pretty neat feature if it wasn't
adding whitespace and newlines to that block of text throwing off the
ascii table.  Any ideas on how to get around this "feature"  because i
am about to go postal on this.  thanks

-Karl Pietri