[rt-users] RT 3.4.1 on FreeBSD 4.11/Apache2.0.53

Glenn E. Sieb ges at wingfoot.org
Wed Feb 23 12:30:48 EST 2005

Hey everyone :)

Just wanted to say--got a chance to set up 3.4.1 brand new on a box the
other week.. and wow! Wow! WoW! Jesse & gang--every time I think you
guys have made RT as great as possible, you go ahead and prove me wrong
again! :) [keep that up!! hehe]

I just have a question--in earlier versions (2.0/3.0-3.2ish), one did
not get a copy of an email you sent out.

So, if I replied to a ticket by email or web UI, I wouldn't be copied,
as I was the one sending it out.

I'm noticing that I'm getting copies of emails now--I'm not thinking
this is a problem, mind you, but I am curious if this is the default
behaviour now, or did I muck something up? :)

Thanks in advance, everyone! :)

Best,
--Glenn
[Faithful RT user since 2000]