[rt-users] upgrading using svn

Filip Jonckers fjonckers at Interconnect.be
Fri Feb 25 07:37:20 EST 2005

I have a working version of RT on a windows platform (v3.0.12)
Tortoise SVN is also installed as SVN client

I wanted to upgrade this to the latest 3.4.xx version using SVN
but apparently the HTTP command PROPFIND is being blocked on the apache
server hosting the SVN tree ?
Should I change something in my SVN client config ?
I used ethereal to check the traffic between the SVN client and SVN
server:

PROPFIND http://svn.autrijus.org/104/trunk HTTP/1.1
Host: svn.autrijus.org
Depth: 0
Accept-Encoding: gzip
Accept-Encoding: gzip
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><propfind
xmlns="DAV:"><prop><version-controlled-configuration
xmlns="DAV:"/><resourcetype xmlns="DAV:"/><baseline-relative-path
xmlns="http://subversion.tigris.org/xmlns/dav/"/><repository-uuid
xmlns="http://subversion.tigris.org/xmlns/dav/"/></prop></propfind>HTTP/
1.1 405 Method Not Allowed
Via: 1.1 ISA